Silverfin is a young and highly ambitious company that builds innovative software (SaaS) for the changing role of financial services companies.
Silverfin is seeking a full time Finance and Administration manager, to work from Gent. This is a newly created role, a hands-on position where you will be responsible for the day-to-day control of the accounting function; reporting, budgeting, and the management of the company’s financial compliance and statutory reporting, as well as managing the payroll.
- Internal Book-keeping for the organisation
- Reconciliation of Bank and Cash daily basis
- Supplier Payment and Supplier Control
- Sales Invoice Issues, Debtors Control and Debt Chasing
- Preparation of Management Account monthly basis
- Preparation of cash flow statement monthly basis
- Preparation KPI’s reports to Operating Manager and CEO monthly basis
- Helping to set up strategic planning and preparing reports Actual and Budgeted Target
- Reporting Management team possible SWOT analysis of the internal and external factors for the organisation to improve existing system
- All aspects of the payroll
- 3-5 years experience as an accountant
- Startup DNA is a must
What we offer:
- A competitive salary with extra benefits
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up
- A stimulating working environment
- Nice and passionate colleagues
- Excellent coffee & gin tonic on Friday
- Regular fun team activities
Contact email@example.com if you’re ready to help us change the world of financial services.